Coupling sleeves, other name is Coupling, when using rock drills with male shank adapters and a conventional drifter rod, a coupling is required to join the adapter to the rod, ensuring the ends touch for efficient energy transmission. Couplings are also used to connect several rods to each other in the same way. Couplings have a middle stop to prevent over-threading on to the drill rod. We can manufactures semi-bridge, full bridge coupling sleeves for the percussive tools.
We can manufactures semi-bridge, full bridge coupling sleeves for the percussive tools.
Semi-Bridge Coupling sleeve
- Small non-threaded bridge in the center
- Steel cannot thread past bridge area
- Smaller diameter steel end portions fit together in the centre bridge area of the coupling
- Semi-bridged couplings are most suited to high torque machines
- Most rope and T threaded couplings are semi-bridged
Full-Bridge Coupling sleeve
- Eliminates the potential for the coupling to creep along the threaded joints
- Typically used in surface applications
- Better uncoupling characteristics and tend to maintain tighter joints
- Less chance of jamming
- Best suited to machines equipped with independent rotation (i. E., S36IR rock drill)
1-12 inch middle-low/high air pressure DTH hammers & bits
Big hole high air pressure DTH hammer using in water well, oil, gas and construction drilling
Eccentric overburden drilling Equipment
Hole opener bit
Rock thread bit (R22, R25, R28, R32, R35, R38, T38, T45, T51, ST58, GT60)
Extension Rod, M/F Rod, M/m Rod, Drift Rod,
Shank adapter, coupling sleeves and all kinds of adapters
Compared with the oversea brands, our advantages are bellowing:
A. Our products can match over 95% against the original products
B. Price are competitive against the famous brands and best quality against the small factory
1. Our factory has been specialized in manufacturing drilling tools and spare parts for over 10 years.
2. We have advanced technology and equipment.
3. Our technician has more than 13 year's professional working experience.
4. Rock drilling tools are exported throughout the world. Main market: Norway, Turkey, USA, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Uruguay, Iran, Philippines, Thailand, India, etc.
use to connect several rods to each other
||Alloy steel bar
||full-bridge,semi-bridge,same diameter etc